This super easy and fast recipe is perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings.
~ Shopping List ~
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- milk, just enough to make pourable batter
~ What to do ~
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in egg, oil, and enough milk for batter to pour easily.
- Mix lightly to blend.
- Cook pancakes on a hot, well greased griddle.
- This recipe for pancakes makes 4-6 small pancakes.
~ Spice it up ~
Add some fruit. Slice a banana (or any of your other favorite fruit) and place them on the uncooked side of the pancake when you first place them in the pan. They will get a nice caramelization when you flip the pancake. You can do the same thing with pecans, walnuts, etc.