- 1 medium avocado
- 3.5 oz smoked wild salmon
- 2 Tbsp full-fat cream cheese
- 1 small spring onion
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup micro greens or chives and spring onion (topping)
- tomato and cucumber salad (side,optional)
- Mash avocado in a bowl.
- Add chopped cucumber and onion.
- Add lemon juice and ground pepper
- In a séparante bowl combine chopped salmon with cream cheese and dill.
- In a form (or just on the plate) make a layer of avocado mix (1/2), add a layer of the salmon (all of it) and top with remaining avocado mixture.
- Top with micro greens.
* If you used a form, remove the form before serving.