48 sugar calories
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- tsp Truvia or one packet
- 3 Tbsp half and half
- 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbps. parsley, chopped
- 1 slice ham, diced
- Salt & Pepper
- Slightly beat one of the eggs.
- Pour half of it into a small bowl with the flour and whisk.
- Gradually add in half and half until combined.
- Next whisk in the butter and a pinch of salt
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, making one crepe.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Scramble the reserved half egg lightly in the frying pan with the parsley, ham and salt and pepper; then put it in the crepe.
- Fry the second egg in the pan, then put it in the crepe and fold the edges into a square shape.
You can also do this without the crepe. Trade the crape for a piece of toast and scramble both eggs.