65 sugar calories
- 1 slice pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 or 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1/4 apple, cut into 5 thin slices
- 2 Tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl mash avocado, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the toast with avocado;
- Top with radishes, apples, provolone, and goat cheese;
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place under broiler just until cheese melts (about 1 minute)
You can turn this into a skinny recipe by creating avocado cups instead of a sandwich. Dice up the provolone, radishes and apple and toss with the goat cheese, salt and pepper. Slice an avocado in half, take out the seed and fill one of the avocado halves with the mixture, reserving the other half for another meal. Serve on a bed of baby spinach or lettuce.