~ Shopping List ~
- 3 cups squash, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups grated cheese (cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups Ritz Crackers
~ What to do ~
- Boil or steam squash and onion until tender (if boiled, drain water after it is cooked).
- While waiting for squash to cook, heat butter in frying pan, crush crackers and cook in butter until browned, set aside.
- When squash is cooked, mix all ingredients except crackers together and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with crackers and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.