~ Shopping List ~
- 3 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lbs center cut boneless pork loin
- 1 cup good dry white wine (not cooking white wine)
~ What to do ~
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Mix garlic, sage, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of oil in mixing bowl, evenly caot pork loin. Coat large bakin pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. PLace pork loin in baking pan, cover pan with aluminum foil. Place in oven and roast for 45 minutes or until middle of pork loin reaches 140 degrees (F). Remove foil, roast an additional 15 minutes or until well browned. Remove pork loin from pan and place on cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes. Place empty baking pan on stovetop over medium heat. Add wine. Using spatula scrape bottom of pan to release drippings and continue cooking until reduced by half.
Slice pork into 1/2 inch slices. Place on serving platter and cover with sauce. Serve immediately.